Jaipur: Arrival and sightseeing
- Complete check-in formalities at the reception and freshen up. Now, you will be taken for a lovely sightseeing of the city. Begin with a visit to Birla Temple, one of the largest temples of the city. Up next, you will visit Nahargarh Fort for a rendezvous with the historic architectural prowess. Top up your trip with a Chokhi Dhani visit. Savor authentic delicacies, enjoy camel rides, and watch live performances here.
Jaipur: Explore historical marvels of the city
- Enjoy a lovely breakfast and set off for a full day tour of the city’s historical sites. First up is the expansive Amber Fort, where you will enjoy an elephant ride to reach the main courtyard. From here, you will proceed to the marvelous Jaigarh Fort that is famous for the largest cannon on wheels in the world. Next up is the marvelous Hawa Mahal, standing at the heart of the old city.
Bikaner: Arrival and a temple trip
- Arise to a hearty breakfast and checkout from the hotel as you will be proceeding to Bikaner as per your Rajasthan trip. Once you reach, check-in to the hotel and freshen up. In the noon time, you will be visiting Karni Mata Temple, included in this holiday in Rajasthan.
Jaisalmer: Arrival & visit to historical places
- Wake up to a toothsome breakfast and checkout from the hotel as you will be heading to Jaisalmer today. On arrival, complete check-in formalities at the hotel and refresh before setting off for sightseeing. Begin with visiting the Sonar Kila, followed by visits to Patwon ki Haveli and Salim Singh Haveli. In the evening, enjoy some relaxing time at Gadisar Lake. Later, return to the hotel for a soothing sleep.
Jaisalmer: To the golden sands
- Savor a delectable morning meal, followed by the hotel checkout. Now, get ready for a trip to the Thar Desert. Begin with a visit to Bada Bagh as you proceed to the expansive sand dunes. By the evening, you will reach Sam Sand Dunes, where a lovely sunset will welcome you. Do not miss out on an exciting Camel Safari. At night, gorge on scrumptious dinner at the camp, followed by soothing folk music and dance.
Jodhpur: Set out to visit the Blue City
- Kickstart your day with a hearty breakfast and checkout from the tents. Now, you will be transferred to Jodhpur. On arrival, an agent’s representative will greet and escort you to the hotel. Check-in and relax before going for sightseeing as per your holiday in Rajasthan. Explore the majestic Mehrangarh Fort, which is amongst the biggest forts of the country. Also, visit the calming Jaswant Thada in the periphery, which is a cenotaph which was built by King Sardar Singh in the memory of King Jaswant Singh.
Jodhpur: The trip concludes
- Enjoy one more breakfast at the hotel and checkout. Now, you will be transferred back to your hometown. Depart with lovely memories and beautiful experiences.