Arrival in Leh
- After arrival at Leh Airport, you would be transferred to hotel for check-in. Today you are free for leisure & acclimatization. This way you can explore the Leh town and also become familiar with the high altitude climate. Overnight at hotel in Leh.
Leh – Lamayuru- Alchi or Uleytoko
- After breakfast, drive down the Indus valley on a tour of the Lamayuru circuit, famous for the dramatically located ancient Lamayuru monastery and the adjoining ‘Moonland’ features. After sightseeing and lunch here, check-in to camps at Alchi. Or retrace the Leh route till Uleytokpo (60 kms.) and check-in at a fixed camp / resort for overnight stay.
Uleytoko/Alchi-Sangam-Mangnetic Hills - Leh
- Today after breakfast, drive towards Leh, enroute visiting the 11th century Alchi Choskor, oldest surviving monastic heritage of Ladakh- a UNESCO listed heritage site. Thereafter, visit Sangam (confluence of Indus & Zanskar Rivers), Magnetic Hill Point, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Kali Mata (Temple of Guardians in Spituk monastery) & Hall of Fame. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel in Leh.
Leh – Pangong Lake - Leh
- Today after breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Pangong Lake, east to the Leh after crossing Changla Pass (17500ft) and driving via Durbuk and Tangtse villages in the Changthang region of Ladakh and perhaps one of the most amazing lakes in Asia which changes its color 4 – 5 times a day. Afternoon you would be driven back to Leh for night stay.
Leh - Khandrungla Top - Nubra Valley
- Today after an early breakfast you would be driven to Nubra Valley. Enroute visit Khardung-la-pass, the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380ft. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. Arrive at Hunder & check in at Hotel/Camps. Later visit Diskit Village & enjoy the Camel ride on sand dunes. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel/Camp.
Nubra Valley – Leh
- Today after breakfast, drive to Leh after following the same route via Khardung-la. Check in at Hotel upon arrival. At evening explore Leh market for Shopping. Overnight at hotel.
- After Breakfast, you would be driven to beautiful Tso Moriri Lake via Mahe Bridge. Situated at an altitude of 4,500 meters, the lake is 40km long. Overnight in luxury camps.
Tso Moriri- Leh
- Today after breakfast check out of the Camp and proceed towards Leh enroute having a small halt at Tanglang-la pass, the second highest motorable pass in the world at an altitude of 5,350 meters. Dinner and overnight stay at Leh Hotel.
Leh local sightseeing
- Today after breakfast, visit Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery, Hemis Monastery and Stok Palace Museum. Dinner and overnight in Leh hotel.
- After breakfast, you would be driven to Leh airport to catch your flight bach home according to your convenience. Your memorable tour to land of dragon concludes here.