Manali to Chika
- Post breakfast at Manali, you will drive to Jobra from where the trek originates. At this transfer point, receive briefing from your trip leader and gear for an easy ascent of 10,400ft to Chika. With the mesmerising topography of the Himachal coming into play, you barely realise the climb. Walk along River Rani which introduces the surroundings of big rocky hills in absolute splendour. Arrive at Chika. Take rest in the camps. Post dinner overnight stay in camps
Chika to Balu Ka Ghera (11,900ft)
- Leave base camp at Chika on yet another easy trek, the 5 hours trek journey is beyond impressive. Feel the reality of being in the Himalayan region as you catch the first glimpse of the outer Himalayan chain of mountains as the Dhauladhar ranges begin to appear. Commonly referred to as The White Range, youâ€™ll notice the mighty towers occupy the entire frame with meadows and flower filled valleys dotted for company. Arrive at Balu ka Ghera. Settle down at this base for the day. Have lunch and spend the rest of the time, loosing yourself in an ambience which will take your breath away.
Balu Ka Ghera to Siagoru (12,900ft)
- Start early to experience the barren landscape of the Himalayas in the Lahaul and Spiti Valley. Such a variety in one region is what makes the Hampta Pass Trekking most attractive especially among amateurs. Though the entire trek today is a gradual slop, it is an apt learning ground. Discover the serene calmness that surround the valley, you might meet shepherds at this high altitude pass who visit the valley to nourish their sheep with the special grass that grows around the area. After a brief stopover at Hampta village, which gives the pass its name, youâ€™ll begin the descent to the base camp at Siagoru. Take rest here after the 8hr long journey as you halt for the night.
Siagoru to Chandratal (14,000ft)
- After breakfast, begin an easy descent through the Hampta Valley. The landscape trails along with you all through Spiti till you arrive at the base camp at Chatru. Enjoy the spectacular view of a high altitude cold desert at Spiti Valley. Post that head to Chatru. A confluence of three paths â€“ Hampta Pass, Spiti, and Rohtang Pass, this green paradise in the barren cold desert is like a breath of fresh air. Drive to Chandra Tal, a moon shaped alpine lake located at an altitude of 14,100ft. One of the most enchanting lakes in this region, it is here that youâ€™ll fall head over heels in love with the Himalayas. Find yourself become one with nature as the lakeâ€™s placid waters throw open a vista of reflections of the enveloping Himalayan peaks.
Chandratal to Manali
- It is the day when your Hampta pass trekking adventure comes to an end. After breakfast, traverse the high altitude pass that connects the humid Kullu Valley and the arid Lahaul and Spiti Valley. Arrive at Manali and disperse