Delhi: Arrival and day at leisure
- Arrive at Delhi airport, where you will be welcomed by our agent’s representative, who will transfer you to your hotel. Check in and relax for a while. You have the remainder of the day at leisure, as per your Rajasthan tourism package, so feel free to explore the surroundings of the hotel and the local markets. Return to the hotel for overnight stay, as you wind up day 1 of your Rajasthan tour packages from Delhi.
Delhi: City tour
- Today, cover places such as India Gate war memorial, Parliament House, President’s House, Secretariat Building, Jama Masjid. Lotus Temple, and Qutab Minar. You will also drive past Red Fort, as well as Raj Ghat, the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi and Shanti Vana, the cremation site of Jawahar Lal Nehru.
Agra: Arrival and visit to Taj Mahal
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, before you leave for Agra today, as part of your Rajasthan holiday package. On arrival, check in to the hotel and freshen up, before you leave for a tour to one of the wonders of the world - Taj Mahal. The exquisite structure is a monument of love, built by Muhgal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Queen Mumtaz Mahal. As per the itinerary of your Rajasthan tour, you will also be visiting Agra Fort.
Jaipur: Arrival and stopover at Fatehpur Sikri
- Your tour package for Rajasthan will take you to Fatehpur Sikri today. Leave your hotel in Agra after breakfast, and embark on a road trip for maximum fun. On way to Jaipur, don’t forget to pay a visit to Fatehpur Sikri, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A magnificent red sandstone city, this place was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar in the 16th century. The major tourist attractions here include Jama Masjid, Diwan-e-aam, Buland Darwaza, Tomb of Salim Chisti, and Panch Mahal among others.
Jaipur: City tour
- After breakfast, get ready to embark on a full day city tour of Jaipur. The first stop today, as per your Rajasthan travel package, would be Amber Fort. En-route halt at the exquisite Hawa Mahal, also known as the Palace of Winds. This is an elaborately carved façade, behind which the ladies of the palace used to sit for watching the daily goings on the street below, without being noticed by anybody outside.
Jaipur: Departure to Delhi
- Time to bid bye to this Golden Triangle Tour/After a relaxed breakfast, transfer to Jaipur or Delhi airport, as per your specification to board the flight for your journey back home. Return with precious memories to treasure.