Delhi to Shimla
- Delhi to Shimla Arrival in Delhi at Railway Station or Airport meet & greet with our executive & transfer to Shimla ( 375 k.m. and 9 hours journey) check in to hotel and evening free for Heritage Mall road Shimla..
Shimla: Full day local sightseeing tour
- Have breakfast and then head out to explore as the second day of this Himachal family holiday takes you for a full day of sightseeing in Shimla. Major stops will include Kufri, Indira Bungalow, and Himalayan Zoo. Adventure activities such as pony riding and yak riding can also be enjoyed.
Shimla to Manali
- Start your third day of the trip with a delicious breakfast in the hotel. After that, it time to check-out and head to Manali by road. En route, enjoy sightseeing that includes visits to Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Temple, and Vaishno Devi Temple.
Manali Local Sightseeing
- After Breakfast, Half Day local sightseeing of Manali “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway . “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Manali to Dharamshala
- After having breakfast depart for Dharamshala(240 k.m.) enroute visit Palampur tea garden (9 hr. Journey) Check in to Hotel and overnight stay.
Half Day Sightseeing Dharamshala & Depart to Dalhousie
- Half Day sightseeing (Dalai Lama's Palace, Buddhist Monasteries) and depart for Dalhousie(118 k.m.) overnight stay.
Full day excursion to Kalatope & Khajjiar
- Full day excursion to Kalatope and Khajjiar, India's Mini Switzerland, a beautiful glad with the forest at its finger. Overnight stay Dalhousie.
Dalhousie to Amritsar
- Today proceed to Amritsar. Reach Amritsar and check into the hotel. After tht proceed Wagah border to experience the Indo-Pakistan parade and lowering of the flag ceremony after that visit to Golden Temple. Evening is free for shopping. Overnight at Amritsar. Note: As the seating at Wagah Border is on first come first serve basis please be present at the venue at least 1 hr prior to the ceremony. Please take care of your personal belongings
Amritsar to Delhi
- After breakfast proceed to Delhi Airport to board flight /train to your hometown. Holiday Concludes with beautiful Memories. Let’s stay in touch on Facebookemail and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!