A warm welcome to Darjeeling
- Arrive at the Bagdogra Airport with your better half. An agent’s representative receives you and escorts you to your hotel. A beautiful hill town of West Bengal soaked in colonial charm and covered in aromatic tea gardens, Darjeeling is just the perfect way to start your romantic holiday in Northeast.
A romantic day trip to Mirik
- On the second day of your Darjeeling & Gangtok honeymoon package, wake up at dawn and head out for the most romantic experience of your Northeast honeymoon trip. Drive up to Tiger hill from where you’ll see the awe-inspiring view of snow covered peaks of Kanchenjunga turn from pink to yellow as the sun rises surreally over the mountain range. On the way back, stop for some world famous Darjeeling tea.
Travel from Darjeeling to Gangtok via Teesta river
- Your romantic honeymoon tour to Northeast will take you to Gangtok on the third day. Have an early morning breakfast, you and your spouse will be transferred to the capital of Sikkim -- a land of adventure, mystic rituals, monasteries and vibrant festivals.
Sightseeing tour of Gangtok
- After having a hearty breakfast at your hotel in the morning, go on a full-day sightseeing tour of Gangtok. Go on a Gangtok city tour exploring the best places to visit in Gangtok. Start from the Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tok & Hanuman Tok from where you see a spellbinding view of the Himalayas.
Excursion to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir
- This is the last day of your romantic Gangtok and Darjeeling tour itinerary, you’ll visit the beautiful Tsomgo Lake and the famous Baba Mandir. Wake up early to enjoy a beautiful hilly morning and have a delightful breakfast.
Departure from Gangtok
- In the morning, after having your breakfast, you’ll be transferred either to the railway station or to the airport for your onward journey back home. Your Gangtok & Darjeeling honeymoon tour ends here.