Arrival and sightseeing in Jaipur
- Visit the many traditional Rajasthani huts inside the premises for a taste of the delish cuisines prepared in the villages of Rajasthan every day! There’s no better way to get an up and close experience of this state’s colourful rural life and its remarkable hospitality! End the first day of your Rajasthan honeymoon trip with a lavish dinner of local cuisines at Chokhi Dhani before returning to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Jaipur: Forts and Monuments
- After soaking in the rich architecture of Amber Fort, head to the majestic Jaigarh Fort which has the largest cannon on wheels in the world. Next, witness the architectural marvel that is the Hawa Mahal situated right in the middle of the old city market. Learn the intriguing scientific facts behind this peculiar looking palace that will blow your mind!
Pushar: Marvels of Ajmer and Pushkar
- After a hearty breakfast, get transferred to Pushkar. Upon arrival at your hotel, complete your check-in formalities and freshen up in your room. After some rest, proceed to Ajmer and visit the popular Ajmer Sharif Dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, a well-known Sufi saint. You might catch up on some soulful ‘Qawwali’ music while here if you’re lucky.
Arrival at Ranthambore
- Post a delicious breakfast, you’ll get transferred to Ranthambore, the next and most adventurous part of your 5 nights Rajasthan honeymoon itinerary. Upon arrival at the hotel, complete your check-in formalities and take rest in your room.
Ranthambore: An early morning safari
- Get up early in the morning for your Ranthambore National Park safari. Ride away in a safari jeep through the mighty jungles of Ranthambore and try your luck at spotting one of the many Royal Bengal Tigers that roam free in this part of India. Other than tigers, you’ll also get to spot other wild animals and birds like hyenas, langurs, peacocks, deer, etc.
- Post a lavish breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport/railway station for your departure. Board your flight/train home.