Jaipur: Joyous tour begins
- Later, the first day of your 9-day Rajasthan family package you will proceed to Birla Temple - one of the largest temples in Jaipur. After this, you will be taken to Nahargarh Fort which is known for stunning sunset views of the city. Last but not the least, you visit Chokhi Dhani, the best luxury resort in Jaipur. Enjoy camel ride, authentic Rajasthani cuisines and live music performances. As the day ends and night falls, get back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Jaipur: Sightseeing tour
- Have a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and then set out for a day tour of forts and monuments in & around Jaipur. It starts with an excursion to the historical and expansive Amber Fort where you can enjoy an elephant ride. Next, you will visit the majestic Jaigarh Fort that houses the largest cannon on wheels in the world. Be dazed by the astonishing architecture of Hawa Mahal before shopping at the adjoining jewellery market, Johari Bazaar. At the end of the second day of this Rajasthan tour package, you will be transferred back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Bikaner: Off to the magical city
- Wake up to a wholesome breakfast at the hotel and get ready to check out as now you will be transferred to the next destination - Bikaner. Enjoy this once-in-a-while road journey from Jaipur to Bikaner. Upon your arrival at the hotel in Bikaner, check in and relax for some time. In the afternoon, the tour itinerary takes you to Karni Mata Temple which is known for thousands of rats in its premise. After the temple tour, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Jaisalmer: Forts & historical structures
- Have a hearty breakfast at the hotel and then check out as now it’s time to leave for the next destination - the city of Jaisalmer. As you reach your hotel in Jaisalmer, check in and relax. Later in the day, visit the famous Jaisalmer Fort built by the founder of the Jaisalmer city, Rao Jaisal. As the tour continues, also visit famous havelis like Patwon ki Haveli, Salim Singh Haveli & more. Before the evening begins to set in, enjoy spending some time at the Gadisar Lake in the evening. As the dusk falls, get back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Jaisalmer: Explore the Thar Desert
- Post breakfast get ready to visit Bada Bagh which is an expansive garden complex and is a true delight for history lovers. In the evening, proceed to Sam Sand Dunes and enjoy the exciting experience of camel safari. Relish the picture-perfect sunset views and enjoy the folk music. As the day ends, enjoy a sumptuous dinner and a relaxing overnight stay in the Swiss tents.
Jodhpur: Ancient forts, palaces, and much more
- Have a delectable breakfast at the hotel and then check out as now you will be heading to Jodhpur. As the road journey from Jaisalmer to Jodhpur comes to end and you reach the hotel, complete the check-in formalities and unwind. Later on, this Rajasthan family itinerary takes you to the gigantic Mehrangarh Fort from where you can enjoy the top-view of the ‘Sun City’. Mehrangarh Fort is one of the biggest Fort of India depicting the Bravery, culture and rich history of Jodhpur. Also, visit Jaswant Thada which was built by King Sardar Singh in the memory of late King Jaswant Singh.
Udaipur: Welcome to the City of Lakes
- Have filling breakfast and get ready to check out as it’s time to get moving to one of the loveliest cities in Rajasthan- Udaipur. Known for its lakes and rich history, Udaipur has many telling tales of the Rajput era. On reaching Udaipur, check into the hotel and relax for a while. As the day progresses you will be taken for an excursion to Eklingji & Nagda Temples. As the day ends, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Udaipur: Day for sightseeing
- After breakfast leave for a sightseeing tour around Udaipur. You can begin with a visit to Saheliyon-Ki-Bari. As the tour continues, you will visit attractions like Museum of folk art which is famous for its wide collection of puppets, folk dresses, dolls, ornaments, paintings and folk musical instruments. Later, you can visit the City Palace which is known to be the biggest palace complex in India.
Udaipur: Good bye, Rajasthan!
- After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport or railway station for your journey back home.