Delhi to Shimla
- Arrival in Delhi at Railway Station or Airport meet & greet with our executive & transfer to Shimla ( 375 k.m. and 9 hours journey) check in to hotel and evening free for Heritage Mall road Shimla.
Shimla Kufri sightseeing
- After breakfast at hotel leave for sight-seeing of Shimla you will see places like Green Valley,Kufri,Indira tourist park, Himalayan Nature park at Chini banglow and Fagu valley.There are other places to see in Shimla palces like Chail, Naldehara,Nakanda and Tatapani but you cannot cover these places in this tour itinerary if you want cover these place you have to stay minimum 4 nights in shimla.
Shimla to Manali
- After breakfast leave for Manali it is 280 k.m. from shimla journey time to 9 hours see on the way places like Sunder Nagar lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple at Kullu and you can enjoy river rafting in Kullu and overnight stay in Manali.
Manali Local Sightseeing
- After Breakfast, Half Day local sightseeing of Manali “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway . “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Solang Valley Sightseeing
- Today morning after breakfast full fun in Solang Valley. Dinner & overnight stay in Manali. SolangNala (Valley) drives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nullah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports most commonly offered are Ropeway, parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. Snow melts during the summer months starting May and skiing is then replaced by zorbing (a giant ball with room for 2 people which is rolled down a 200 metre hill), paragliding, parachuting and horse riding.
Manali to Dharamshala
- After having breakfast depart for Dharamshala(240 k.m.) enroute visit Palampur tea garden (9 hr. Journey) Check in to Hotel and overnight stay.
Dharamshala Local sightseeing & Depart to Delhousie
- Half Day sightseeing (Dalai Lama's Palace, Buddhist Monasteries) and depart for Dalhousie(118 k.m.) overnight stay.
Full day excursion to Kalatope & Khajjiar
- Full day excursion to Kalatope and Khajjiar, India's Mini Switzerland, a beautiful glad with the forest at its finger. Overnight stay Dalhousie.
Dalhousie to Amritsar
- Today proceed to Amritsar. Reach Amritsar and check into the hotel. After tht proceed Wagah border to experience the Indo-Pakistan parade and lowering of the flag ceremony after that visit to Golden Temple. Evening is free for shopping. Overnight at Amritsar. Note: As the seating at Wagah Border is on first come first serve basis please be present at the venue at least 1 hr prior to the ceremony. Please take care of your personal belongings
Amritsar to Delhi
- After breakfast proceed to Delhi Airport to board flight /train to your hometown. Holiday Concludes with beautiful Memories. Let’s stay in touch on Facebookemail and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!