Arrival in Delhi
- Arrival in Delhi, meet & greet with our representative & Transfer to Shimla ( 380 k.m. and 9 hours journey)check in to hotel and night stay.
Full Day Shimla Sightseeing
- After breakfast, Full day excursion visiting to “KUFRI” India's one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter, Via green valley, wild flower hall, Indira Holiday home and Fagu. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Leave for Manali
- After breakfast leave for Manali, on the way sight-seeing like Sundernagar lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple and overnight stay in Manali.
Solang Valley Sightseeing
- Today morning after breakfast full Day fun in Solang Valley. Dinner & overnight stay in Manali. SolangNala (Valley) drives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nullah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports most commonly offered are Rope way,parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. Snow melts during the summer months starting May and skiing is then replaced by zorbing (a giant ball with room for 2 people which is rolled down a 200 metre hill), paragliding, parachuting and horse riding.
Local Sight Seeing Manali
- After Breakfast, Half Day local sightseeing of Manali “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway . “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Depart. for Dharamshala
- After having breakfast depart for Dharamshala(240 k.m.) enroute visit Palampur tea garden (9 hr. Journey) Check in to Hotel and overnight stay.
Half Day Sightseeing Dharamshala
- Half Day sight seeing (Dalai Lama's Palace, Buddhist Monasteries) and depart for Dalhousie(118 k.m.) overnight stay.
Full day excursion to Kalatope & Khajjiar
- Full day excursion to Kalatope and Khajjiar, India's Mini Switzerland, a beautiful glad with the forest at its finger. Overnight stay Dalhousie.
After Breakfast leave for Delhi
- After Breakfast leave for Delhi (560 k.m.and 12 hours journey) drop at Railway Station / airport to catch onwards Train / Flight.