Delhi: Arrival and overnight journey to Shimla
- On your arrival at the Delhi airport or railway station, you will be received by an agent’s representative who will escort you to ISBT Kashmere Gate. From there, you will board the volvo bus reserved for your travel to Shimla at 8 p.m. It is a journey of approximately 340 kilometers and it takes around 14 to 15 hours to reach Shimla.
Shimla: Local sightseeing and shopping
- On arriving at the Shimla bus terminal, a private cab will drop you to the allotted hotel where you can check in at any time after 12 pm. Take your time to freshen up, and then head for a local sightseeing of the city (advance Studies, Sankat Mochan, Bird park & Vaishno Devi Guffa) .
Kufri sightseeing: A visit to the Himalayan National Park
- Kickstart your day with a lip smacking Himachali breakfast, and then gear up for a day full of adventure as your Shimla tour package also comprises of a visit to Kufri. Popularly known as the snow resort, Kufri is situated at an altitude of 2,630 meters. You will be taken on a thrilling tour to the Himalayan National Park where you would encounter a variety of animal species such as bear, musk deer, and many more.
Naldehra: A visit to one of the most preferred bollywood locations in India
- Day 4 of your Shimla trip plan starts with a delectable breakfast at the hotel followed by a drive to Naldehra. Naldehra is famous for its 9-hole golf course which is the oldest of its kind in India. Also, this place is bollywood’s favourite shooting spot. Your tour package includes a visit to both these places.
- Savour your last breakfast in Shimla and pack your bags to check out from the hotel and head towards the volvo station. It is now time to say goodbye to the city which has given you loads of cheerful memories in the past few days.